Introduction Face Treatments in Munich
Introduction Face Treatments
Our faces are our „business cards“. It is only natural that we want to look our best as long as possible and as often as possible.
Aging causes natural changes to our face and skin. These include volumetric losses in the deeper tissue layers, fat and connective tissue, and bone degradation. The facial connective tissue slackens: the now excessive skin sinks in, thus altering our facial contours.
Add to that the skin’s fading elasticity and another peculiar trait: our skin seems to become too large since it keeps growing as long as we live.
Expression lines are caused by the contraction of the mimetic muscles in the face. Repeated contraction at the same location causes the connective tissue fibers in the skin to collapse.
Moreover, the skin’s regenerative capacity decreases with increasing age while cell division in the skin, and the production of crucial connective tissue structures slow down. Our skin becomes thinner, less elastic, the youthful attractiveness disappears, and tiny creases form.
Gentle, modern treatment methods (Botulinum Toxin A, Liquid Facelift, Hyaluronic acid, PRP Treatment, Medical Needling, Chemical Peelings) can lead to significant improvements and help you feel like your younger self again.
Minimally invasive treatments
- At least one detailed personal consultation before the start of the treatment
- Active treatment monitoring
- Qualified contact person pre- and post-treatment
- Experience with and focus on anti-wrinkle injections
- Experienced trainer and workshop leader for subcutaneous injections
- Honest cost transparency
- Comprehensively qualified instructor and trainer for plastic and aesthetic surgeons
- International activity