Current topics: COVID19 info
Aesthetic treatments or surgeries during COVID-19.
Current patient info
Whether consultation, treatment, surgery or aftercare: the well-being and maximum safety of patients are the highest priority in my practice at all times.
Place your health in our hands.
Of course, aesthetic treatments or surgeries in times of corona pandemic and in phases of full or partial lock down take place within the framework of our proven strict hygiene and safety precautions.
Whether you visit us for a consultation, treatment, surgery or aftercare - in my practice in Munich, our experienced team will ensure a safe and pleasant stay with the highest level of competence. Because your health is close to the heart of Dr. med. Christina Irene Günter and her team - as is your desire for a new attitude to life.
Maximum safety for patients
Consultation, treatments, operations and aftercare will continue to be carried out by Christina Irene Günter, MD, without any restrictions. In order to offer you our usual professional service, we ask our patients to observe the general hygiene rules. In this way, you can make a decisive contribution to protecting yourself and others from infection.
- We measure your body temperature as soon as you enter the practice rooms. Please wait for this briefly.
- Wear FFP2 masks during your entire stay in the practice. The only exception is the time during the examination or treatment when Dr.med. Christina Irene Günter asks you to remove the mask.
- Please refrain from shaking hands and other physical contact during greetings!
- Make sure to wash your hands regularly!
- Disinfect your hands as soon as you enter our practice rooms and during your visit!
- Cough and sneeze into the crook of your arm and turn away!
- Do you feel ill? Then please postpone your appointment!
We are happy to help you!
You have questions, want to make an appointment or reschedule? Feel free to contact us at any time! Christina Irene Günter, MD, and her team are also available during these special times.